I design and teach courses on digital technologies and international relations for undergraduates and masters students.
University of Geneva:
- Digital technologies, Europe and International Relations (2019, BARI)
Graduate Institute of International Relations and Development:
- Virtual insecurity (2019, International affairs Summer Programme).
- Biodiversity Governance in the digital age (2018-2019, Interdisciplinary Programmes).
- Blockchain technologies and international affairs (2018, Winter and Summer Programmes).
- LinkedIn (2018, Career Services).
- Professional networking (2018, Career Services).
- Digital tools (2017, International affairs Summer and Winter Programmes).
University of Neuchâtel:
- Global Corporate Governance and Ethics (2019, HRM).
University Pompeu Fabra:
- Internet Governance: challenges and opportunities (2018, IBEI).
I also collaborate with other public and private institutions to design and teach courses on similar topics, such as GSD (Global environmental governance, 2018 and Digital diplomacy 2017-2019) and EUBS (Digital technologies and communications, 2016 – 2019).