Lecturer at the University of Geneva, the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, and the University of Neuchâtel.
Researcher at the Centre de Compétences Dusan Sidjanski en Études Européennes. My research activities revolve around the contemporary transformations of society and international institutions in a process of adaptation to the emergence of new technologies.
Key areas of interest:
- Digital technologies.
- human-centred innovation.
- Environmental governance.
- EU governance.
I am member of the following organisations:
- IUCN’s Commission on Education and Communication (CEC).
- COST Association – European Cooperation in Science and Technology.
- Internet Society – Geneva Chapter.
I am also a trained Design Thinking facilitator and professional coach, and in that capacity, I support organizations to seize their full creative and innovative potential.